Open Twebst is an open source web automation framework for Internet Explorer that can be used within any environment that supports COM, from scripting languages JScript, VBScript to higher level programming languages C#, VB.Net, VBA/Excel, C++.
* Start new browsers and navigate to a specified URL; connect to already existing IE web pages.
* Automate embedded IE browser control in any application.
* Record web actions on all HTML web controls (anchor, button, combo-box, list-box, edit-box).
* Generate web automation code using the language of your choice: JScript, VBScript, C#, VB.Net.
* Simulates user behavior generating hardware or browser events.
* Get full programmatic control over HTML elements and frames.
* Advanced search of browsers and HTML elements using wildcards.
* Get access to native IE objects so you don't need to learn new API if you already know IE web programming.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8.
Internet Explorer 6 - 10 (protected mode ready).
Open Twebst is released under the terms of the GPL v3. For more information, see the official site:
Sign up for Open Twebst newsletter!